In der Au 5
2123 Hautzendorf, Austria
Laboratory, Lab / Office
Holz Steiner-Straße 6/6 1
2201 Gerasdorf near Vienna, Austria
VAT/CIT/BTW/TVA – number: ATU69589368
Professional Law: Trade Regulations: www.ris.bka.gv.at
Register / Place: Commercial Court Korneuburg
4D Marketing Agentur, Manuel Himmler und Kevin Pajestka
Responsible for content: Management of Tec-Innovation GmbH
Our website makes use of so-called cookies in order to recognize repeat use of our website by the same user/internet connection subscriber. Cookies are small text files that your internet browser downloads and stores on your computer. They are used to improve our website and services. In most cases these are so-called “session cookies” that are deleted once you leave our website.
To an extent, however, these cookies also pass along information used to automatically recognize you. Recognition occurs through an IP address saved to the cookies. The information thereby obtained is used to improve our services and to expedite your access to the website.
You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
On our website we offer you the opportunity to contact us, either by email and/or by using a contact form. In such event, information provided by the user is stored for the purpose of facilitating communications with the user. No data is transferred to third parties. Nor is any of this information matched to any information that may be collected by other components of our website.
Use of Google Analytics with anonymization
Our website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as “Google“. Google Analytics employs so-called “cookies“, text files that are stored to your computer in order to facilitate an analysis of your use of the site.
The information generated by these cookies, such as time, place and frequency of your visits to our site, including your IP address, is transmitted to Google’s location in the US and stored there.
We use Google Analytics with an IP anonymization feature on our website. In doing so, Google abbreviates and thereby anonymizes your IP address before transferring it from member states of the European Union or signatory states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area.
Google will use this information to evaluate your usage of our site, to compile reports on website activity for us, and to provide other services related to website- and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if this is required by law or to the extent this data is processed by third parties on Google´s behalf.
Google states that it will in never associate your IP address with other data held by Google. You can prevent cookies from being installed by adjusting the settings on your browser software accordingly. You should be aware, however, that by doing so you may not be able to make full use of all the functions of our website.
Google also offers a disabling option for the most common browsers, thus providing you with greater control over the data which is collected and processed by Google. If you enable this option, no information regarding your website visit is transmitted to Google Analytics. However, the activation does not prevent the transmission of information to us or to any other web analytics services we may use. For more information about the disabling option provided by Google, and how to enable this option, visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Use of reCAPTCHA
In order to protect input forms on our site, we use the “reCAPTCHA” service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter “Google.” By means of this service it can be distinguished whether the corresponding input is of human origin or is created improperly by automated machine processing.
To our knowledge, the referrer URL, the IP address, the behaviour of the website visitors, information about the operating system, browser and length of stay, cookies, display instructions and scripts, user input behaviour and mouse movements in the “reCAPTCHA” checkbox are conveyed to “Google.”
Google uses the information obtained, among other things, to digitize books and other printed matter as well as to optimize services such as Google Street View and Google Maps (e.g. house number and street name recognition).
The IP address provided as part of “reCAPTCHA” is not merged with other data from Google unless you are logged into your Google Account at the time the “reCAPTCHA” plug-in is used. If you want to prevent this transmission and storage of data by “Google” about you and your behaviour on our website, you must log out of “Google” before you visit our site or before using the reCAPTCHA plug-in.
Use of Facebook components
Our website employs components provided by facebook.com. Facebook is a service of Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA.
Each time our website receives an access request equipped with a Facebook component, the component prompts your browser to download an image of this Facebook component. Through this process, Facebook is informed precisely which page of our website is being visited.
When you access our site while logged into Facebook, Facebook uses information gathered by this component to identify the precise page you are viewing and associates this information to your personal account on Facebook. Whenever you click on the “Like“ button, for example, or enter a comment, this information is transmitted to your personal account on Facebook and stored there. In addition, Facebook is informed of your visit to our website. This occurs regardless of whether you click on a component or not.
If you wish to prevent the transfer to and storage of data by Facebook about you and your interaction with our website, you must first log out of Facebook before visiting our website. The data protection policies of Facebook provide additional information, in particular about the collection and use of data by Facebook, your rights in this regard as well as the options available to you for protecting your privacy: https://de-de.facebook.com/about/privacy/
You can find an overview of Facebook plugins at https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/
Use of YouTube components with enhanced data protection mode
On our website we use components (videos) of YouTube, LLC 901 Cherry Ave., 94066 San Bruno, CA, USA, a company belonging to Google Inc., Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To this end, we use the “ – enhanced data protection mode – ” option provided by YouTube.
When you display a page that has an embedded video, a connection will be made to the YouTube server and the content will appear on the website via a communication to your browser.
According to the information provided by YouTube, in “ – enhanced data protection mode -”, data is only transferred to the YouTube server, in particular which of our websites you have visited, if you watch the video. If you are logged onto YouTube at the same time, this information will be matched to your YouTube member account. You can prevent this from happening by logging out of your member account before visiting our website.
Further information about data protection by YouTube is provided by Google under the following link:
Use of MailChimp
You will be asked to consent to the use of your personal data to receive our newsletter as follows:
We use the newsletter to provide you with regular updates about our offers. To receive our newsletter, you will need a valid email address. We will then check the email address entered to ensure that you are actually its owner or if its owner has agreed to receive our newsletter. By registering for the newsletter, we will save your IP address and date and time of registration. This will be used in case a third party misuses your email address to subscribe to our newsletter without your knowledge.
We will not compare the data collected during newsletter registration with any other data that might be collected by other components of our site.
Newsletter by MailChimp
We use MailChimp to send our newsletter to our subscribers. MailChimp is a service provided by The Rocket Science Group, LLC, 512 Means Street, Suite 404, Atlanta, GA 30318, USA.
The data stored when you registered for the newsletter (email address, name, IP address, and time and date of registration) will be sent to a server operated by The Rocket Science Group in the United States and stored there in accordance with the EU-US Privacy Shield.
Further information about the data protection offered by MailChimp can be found at:
Further information about the EU-US Privacy Shield can be found at:
You may cancel your newsletter subscription and revoke your consent to the storage of this data at any time with future effect. For instructions to take this step, please refer to the confirmation email and each newsletter.
Our newsletter includes so-called web bugs that allow us to recognise if and when an email has been opened and which links in the email have been clicked by its recipient.
This data is stored by us so that we can best align our newsletter to the wishes and interests of our subscribers. Accordingly, the data thus collected is used to send personalised newsletters to each recipient.
You will be asked to consent to the use of your personal data as follows:
“I agree that my data and my user responses will be stored electronically by newsletter tracking so that I can receive a personalised newsletter. The revocation of the consent to receive the newsletter constitutes a revocation of the consent for the tracking described above.”
By revoking the consent to receive the newsletter, the consent to the aforementioned tracking is revoked.
On the basis of the Federal Data Protection Act, you may contact us at no cost if you have questions relating to the collection, processing or use of your personal information, if you wish to request the correction, blocking or deletion of the same, or if you wish to cancel explicitly granted consent. Please note that you have the right to have incorrect data corrected or to have personal data deleted, where such claim is not barred by any legal obligation to retain this data.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS (GTC)
The following provisions shall be neutral in gender.
§ 1 Validity of the GTC
- These GTC of Tec-Innovation GmbH, In der Au 5, A-2123 Hautzendorf (hereinafter also referred to as “we” or “us”) shall apply to all legal transactions concluded with us, especially the provision and purchase of our products, and to the delivery of goods, regardless of whether they have come about via one of our websites (e.g. tec-innovation.com, www.innomake.eu), in our business premises at Zachgasse 1, A-1220 Vienna (hereinafter referred to as “business premises”), or as part of sales events or trade fair events. The contractual partner of Tec-Innovation GmbH shall be hereinafter referred to as the “customer”.
- By selecting the corresponding checkbox on our website, the customer confirms that they have read, understood and accepted the GTC, and furthermore declares that they agree with and are bound by these GTC.
- These GTC can also be found in our business premises in normal print and Braille and our employees will also happily read them out and hand them over upon request.
- Amendments and additions to these GTC and any deviations from the written form requirement shall also require the written form.
§ 2 Offer and contract conclusion
- The contractual partners for the legal transactions concluded with us are us, on the one hand, and the customer on the other.
- The offers on our websites should be interpreted as non-binding invitations to the customer to make a binding offer to us. The contract shall only be concluded after written confirmation of the same by us, e.g. via email, or by sending the products to the customer.
- Orders placed in our business premises and confirmed by us directly imply the conclusion of a contract.
§ 3 Provision
- By filling out the corresponding form on our website, and also in our business premises, certain products can be provided free of charge and temporarily for test purposes.
- The customer agrees to be contacted via their specified contact options and to provide information for the purpose of product training and receiving feedback on the product test before, during and after the provision period.
- No later than the fourth day after receiving the product, the customer shall be obliged to hand over the parcel with the return product to the parcel service provider or return the product to the business premises. Written proof of acceptance of the parcel from the parcel company or a written confirmation of acceptance from us is required as proof. We shall bear the costs of delivering the product to the customer and the customer shall bear the return costs or the travel costs for personal delivery to our business premises. The provisions of this clause may be derogated from for the benefit of the customer in a written statement from us, e.g. via email. A cash redemption of any benefits is excluded.
- When requesting the provision, the customer declares that, instead of the provision, they shall purchase the requested products at the non-reduced retail price indicated on the website or in the business premises, less ten percent, or at the lower retail price specifically offered in the course of trade fairs or sales events, provided they will keep the products for longer than seven days beyond the agreed provision period. By handing over the requested product to the customer, we confirm this purchase, unless we declare otherwise at that time.
- The customer shall be liable for wilful damage to the provided product or damage caused by improper use. The compensation for damages shall be limited to the original price of the product.
§ 4 Price and payment
- The prices quoted by us are inclusive of statutory value added tax and inclusive of any delivery costs to the customer.
- The price shall be paid without deduction to our account with Raiffeisen Bank Wolkersdorf, IBAN: AT80 3295 1000 0010 1170, BIC: RLNWATWWWDF within two weeks of receiving our invoice, unless otherwise specified when the contract was concluded.
- In the event of default of payment, default interest amounting to five percent per annum shall be agreed, without prejudice to further claims for damages and the imposition of a higher statutory interest rate pursuant to § 1333 (2) of the Austrian Civil Code (ABGB).
- Offsetting with counterclaims by the customer is excluded.
§ 5 Delivery and place of fulfilment
- Our business premises shall be agreed as the place of fulfilment for the purchase of all deliveries and services, even from our website. Default in delivery shall only occur if a binding delivery date has been agreed and it has been exceeded by more than two weeks despite the specification of an extension period in writing by the customer. No compensation shall be paid for disadvantages caused due to missed deadlines, unless we have caused these through intentional or grossly negligent conduct.
§ 6 Reservation of ownership
- Our products shall remain our property until the full payment of the total order price.
- Should the products be accessed by third parties prior to the full payment of the total order price, the customer shall be obliged to inform the third party of the reservation of ownership and immediately notify us.
- If the customer fails to do so, the customer shall be liable to us for any damage caused thereby.
§ 7 Warranty
- The right to warranty is governed by the applicable legal provisions and is two years from the date on which the product is received by the customer.
- We shall not be liable with regard to compensation claims or warranty claims for damages caused as a result of improper use or use in breach of contract by the customer.
- It is stated that wear and tear on shoes does not constitute a claim under the warranty. Production defects on the part of the manufacturer shall remain unaffected by this.
- The receipt of the goods by us does not constitute an acknowledgement of the warranty claims, but requires a separate inspection by us.
- We shall inform the customer of the result of this inspection within a reasonable period.
§ 8 Transport damage
- If the goods are delivered with obvious damage to the packaging or content, the customer shall undertake to immediately send a written complaint to the forwarder and refuse acceptance of the goods. If this is not possible e.g. due to signature release authorisations, the customer shall undertake to retain the damaged packaging and inform the parcel service provider as soon as possible. We must also be contacted immediately.
- The fulfilment of the aforementioned obligations has no influence on the customer’s warranty claims.
- Non-obvious damage and/or defects should be reported to us in writing immediately after discovery.
§ 9 Right to withdraw from distance selling transactions
- The customer may withdraw from a contract concluded via our website or distance sales without giving any reason within 14 days, provided they are a consumer and not a businessperson.
- The right to withdraw shall not apply for services or products which are specially implemented or produced for the customer, e.g. the installation of tracks in the customer’s shoes.
- Withdrawal policy:
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, email, or online) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can fill in and submit the sample withdrawal form on our website www.tec-innovation.com electronically. If you use this option, we will immediately send you a confirmation of receipt of such a withdrawal (e.g. by email). In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period. If you withdraw from this contract, we must repay you all payments that we have received from you, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier. You must return or hand over the goods to us, namely Tec-Innovation GmbH, Zachgasse 1, A-1220 Vienna, immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days. You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You will only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the quality, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
§ 10 Compensation for damages and liability
- Where applicable, we shall only be obliged to pay compensation in cases of wilful intent or gross negligence by us or our vicarious agents. In case of slight negligence by us or our vicarious agents, we shall be exclusively liable for personal injury. In this case, the customer must prove fault on our part.
- We shall not be liable for indirect damage, loss of profit, loss of interest, omitted savings, consequential and financial losses, damages resulting from third party claims or the like, as well as the loss of data and programmes and their restoration.
§ 11 Notifications
- The customer hereby agrees to receive various notifications and documents by email. This includes, for example, the receipt of shipping confirmations, cancellation confirmations, online order confirmations and other notifications.
- The customer hereby agrees to receive telephone notifications from us.
§ 12 Applicable law
- All existing legal relationships and business relationships with us are subject to Austrian law, with the exception of reference norms (IPRG). The UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods shall also be excluded.
§ 13 Severability clause
Should a provision of these GTC be or become invalid or should this agreement contain a gap, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. Instead of the invalid provision, a valid provision which comes as close as possible to the economic purpose intended by the parties shall apply; the same applies in the case of a gap.
As of: 04 February 2021